Medela Purelan Lanolin Cream
- Fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin
- Safe for your baby – no need to remove before breastfeeding
- Rich texture creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface and rehydrates from within
- 100% pure lanolin (wool wax) without any artificial additives, fragrance or preservatives
- Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Ethically sourced from mulesing-free farms
- Available in 37g tube
Share This Product
In the first few days and weeks of frequent breastfeeding, many women experience nipple soreness and dry skin. Purelan™ lanolin cream gives you fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin. *1-4
It is 100% natural and safe for your baby – you do not need to remove before breastfeeding.
When absorbed into the skin, Purelan™ lanolin cream mimics the skin’s natural ability to store moisture and can hold more than twice its weight in water – naturally helping skin’s rehydration. As well as soothing dry nipples or soreness during breastfeeding, Purelan™ can be used to moisturise a variety of dry skin areas, such as chapped lips, dry hands and cuticles, elbows and cracked heels.
*1. Clark EW, Steel I. J Soc Cosmet Chem. 1993; 44:181–195.
*2. Barba Albanell C et al. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2018; 31:198-205
*3. Abou-Dakn M et al. Skin Pharmacol. Physiol. 2011; 24(1):27–35.
*4. Brent N et al. Arch. Pediatr. Adolesc. Med. 1998; 152(11):1077–1082.
How do you apply the lanolin cream to your nipples?
With clean hands, apply a pea-sized amount of Purelan™ onto your nipple area – the smooth, rich texture of Purelan™ makes it easy to apply. Purelan™ creates a protective layer on the surface of your skin and rehydrates skin from within – relieving soreness while skin heals naturally. There is no need to remove the cream again before feeding.